Collection of Information
Provided to Us by You
We collect the information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you participate in any interactive features of the Site or Services, subscribe to our newsletter or our email list, participate in an event or a promotion, offer feedback, take a survey, make a purchase, schedule a service or a phone call, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, phone number, physical or mailing address, information concerning any details of your interior design project you provide when inquiring about any of our services, payment information (your credit card or debit card and your billing address), your preferences or interest data, and any other information you choose to provide.
When you access or use our Site, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, web request, access times, pages viewed, web browser, links clicked and the page you visited before navigating to the Services.
Mobile Device Information: When you use a mobile device to access our Services, we collect information about that mobile device. That information includes the hardware model, operating system and version, any unique device identifiers, mobile network information and information about your use of our mobile applications.
Collected by Tracking Technologies
We and our service providers use a variety of technologies to collect information. Included in those technologies are cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in your device’s memory. These cookies help us improve our Services and your experience with our Site and its Services. They also allow us to see which areas and features of our Services are more frequently used, and count visits to the Site and to each page of the Site. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails to help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand Site and Service usage and/or the effectiveness of our campaigns. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Options” below.
Collected From Other Sources
We may at times collect information from other sources so that we can combine that information with the information we collect through our Services. For example, if you access our Site or its Services through a third-party social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media sites. We may also collect information about you when you post content, comments, or feedback to our pages/feeds on third-party social media sites.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for purposes including:
- Marketing, providing, improving and promoting our services and products
- Providing and delivering the information, products and services you request, processing transactions and sending you related information, including confirmations and receipts
- Sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages
- Responding to your questions and requests, and providing you with customer service
- Communicating with you about our services and offers, as well as events offered by Terri Morgan Designs and others
- Monitoring and analyzing usage and activities trends connected with our Site and Services
- Personalizing and improving our Site and Services and providing content or features that match user profiles or interests
- Facilitating contests and promotions; processing and delivering entries and rewards
- Combining with information we get from others to help better understand your needs and provide you with better service
- Carrying out any other purpose for which the information was collected
- We are based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, contractors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf
- When you participate in the interactive areas of our Services (such as our blog comments), certain information you provide, such as your name, photo, comments and other information you choose to provide may be displayed to other users of the Site
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process
- If we believe your actions to be inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Terri Morgan Designs or others
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company
- With your consent or at your direction
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which allow you to share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. Your use of these features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public as dependent upon the settings you establish with the entity providing that social sharing feature.
For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of those entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Company takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability or functionality of our Services
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications or by sending an email to email@example.com. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about our ongoing business relations together, if applicable.